Friday, July 25, 2008

Restaurant and Bar Guide, Program

On the right is a restaurant and bar guide that I put together.  All opinions are mine, with a little help from the folks in the lab.  I hope it's helpful.

You can also download the final program here.  It's not on the MSA site yet but should be very soon.

Both are googledocs -- you can either print directly or download the PDF files.

EDIT:  Thanks to those who pointed out that the links don't work.  Looks like you can't publish PDFs.  I will move the links to the MSA website, where they should work.

See you in a couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Brad Miller said...

Link is not working.

Unknown said...

Links to program & food guide result in "doc not found" message... :-(

David Geiser said...

Sorry about that. They're working for me. Both are PDFs so there might be problems with the version of your browser or version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Otherwise, I'll see what I can do.

David Geiser

David Geiser said...

I see the problem now. Will try to fix it.

David Geiser said...

Should be fixed now.